Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) and Important Info
What time does the event start?
Doors open promptly at 12pm.
2. What does a standard ticket include:
- Bottomless drink hour (Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic) from 12 – 1pm.
- Your chosen brunch food option 1-2.30pm
- Brunch Party with live music from a DJ (Get your dancing shoes on)
3. What time will the food be served:
The food will be served between 1-2.30pm ONLY.
Please note that no food will be served after this time period so please ensure you arrive promptly.
4. Do you cater for any dietary requirements?
Yes, Social Work & Brunch cater for Meat, Vegetarian and Vegans lovers. If you have any allergies, please state this when purchasing your ticket. Please note that all meat used is halal.
5. What type of music will be played on the night?
The music policy for the Social Work & Brunch Party is a mixture of Old School Rnb & Hip Hop and Old School Garage and Club classics. You can also make requests of your favourite songs on the night.
6. What does the group bookings include?
Group bookings are perfect for groups up to 6, birthdays or special occasions.
Booth: A table booth for 6 people.
Food: Your individual menu options
Choose from :
1 Premium bottle & mixers.
1 Bottle of Prosecco.
6 shots on arrival.
Birthday packages in addition to the above also include a Birthday Cake, Balloons and special mentions throughout the night from the DJ and host.
7. Is this event only for Social Workers?
No, everyone and anyone over the age of 18 is welcome. Feel free to come along with friends who may not be social workers. Social Work students are also welcome.
8. Is this a ticketed only event?
Yes, a ticket must be purchased to permit entry, access to food, bottomless hour and the Brunch Party.
9. Where is the venue?
Social Work & Brunch is in a Secret London Location however the exact venue will be revealed one week prior to the event. The location is in Shoreditch East London. The nearest train station is Shoreditch High Street Station which is a 2min walk to the venue.
10. What is the minimum age for the Brunch Party?
This is a strictly over 18s event. All guests will require photographic ID otherwise entry will not be permitted.
11. Refund policy
All tickets and group bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstance.
12. Dress code:
Come comfortable, yourself and be prepared to have a good time!